Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I know it's past...but here is what the Hill's were doing 2 weeks before Christmas

Blaze had a Christmas Choir concert at Madison Middle School...doesn't he look handsome ( he's the one with the red tie )? He really did sing too. It was a fun concert.
Ashley enjoyed making a gingerbread house in Mrs. Davis' 3rd grade class, she even made a fun Christmas gift. I'll share what is was when I post Christmas.
For those of you in Idaho you know that it was snowing and blowing so the kids took a picture moment outside great grandma's house to show how much snow was there.
If you look at the neighbors house there is a snow drift that is almost as tall as there roof! The picture didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. There were snow drifts as tall has my suburban on 7th south.
It had been a long time since I'd seen winter like that!

No comments: