Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are these really MY kids?

Okay - they really are my kids. We enjoyed going to the local costume shop and buying wigs for their Halloween costumes. I know it's a bit early but I couldn't resist. If you are wondering what or who they are I'll fill you in. Blaze is Ozzy Osbourne (I know it's kind of crazy letting him be someone so "old school" but he likes the costume). Ashley is a punk rock girl. She fit the costume attitude and all. Candace is going to be Princess Aurora or Sleeping Beauty. She loved the long hair. Blair and I are planning on being Barney and Betty Rubble from the Flinstones. Crazy eh. I'm still working on making the costumes, I'm sure I'll post our pics. I can't wait for Halloween- the kids even get that day off from school. I'll have to think of something spooktacular to do with them!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So fun! They all look awesome! Those wigs sure change their look!:)

hEaThEr lEe said...

lUv!!! tHe cOsTuMes.. bUt oNe qUeStIon?? wHeRe iS yOuR's??? :-)