Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ladybug

Today Ashley was out gathering flowers from our garden. She came and sat down by me with something in her hand. She looked at me and said, "Mom, now I know how Heavenly Father made ladybugs." She opened her hand to show me a live ladybug and continued with her observation. She said, "He got a potato bug and gave it wings painted them red with black polka dots! Want to see" It was a fun moment then she said see all those pretty flowers in my car- I'll sell you one for .25 cents! She's such an entrepreneur she's going to be rich one day.

1 comment:

The Carter Famdamily said...

I dont think I would even recognize Ashley! I love the Halloween costumes. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE. so Collin Raye is coming to Rexburg again and I thought of you the other day b/c we took him that BYU-Idaho sweatshirt and then he wore it at the concert! Anyway I hope your fam is good!