Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kiss Me

Since it's Valentine's Day I thought this picture of Candace was appropriate. She gets a kick taking pictures of herself or random stuff. She's too fun.
So I'm wondering what Valentines traditions you all have? Please share. I'd love to know how you all celebrate.
Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
So for those you you who know me, know that I do not have fun trying to cook my Gluten Free way. Today I thought I would attempt to make sugar cookies. Boy was it an adventure.
First off the dough is extremely sticky and then you have to use lots of gluten free flour which costs $5.00 for 2 cups I ended up using 4 cups of flour to keep them from sticking while getting cut out and more flour on the pan so I could scoop them out.
What a joke! Anyway, I am proud to say they turned out pretty good. I'll have to attempt to make them again when I'm feeling RICH!

1 comment:

kandis said...

i'm glad you got to have a little treat too! miss ya!