Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lucky

I don't know if it's the month of March or the reflective mood I am in, I just can't help but feel Lucky. I am lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. I am lucky to have the gospel in my life. I am lucky to be a mom. I am lucky to be blessed with all that I have.
Although, at times I have been bitter about the trials our family is going through I still find it amazing how lucky I am to have witnessed tender mercies of the Lord in my life. At times I have really wondered what kind sense of humor my Heavenly Father has. Doesn't he know me....doesn't he realize I have been pushed to what I think are my very limits? ( which never tell the Lord you can't take anymore because he will show you that you can )...thus
More trials come
I have learned that he knows me better then I know myself. I have learned that I am not the one driving this car I call my life- someone else is and he is trying to teach me to ENJOY the journey.
I don't want pity- I just want to let those of you who have been there through it all to know how much you mean to me. I really am Lucky!

1 comment:

kandis said...

jenn you're awesome! I hope things start looking up for your guys. Miss ya!