Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A moment of Heaven

Blair and got a moment to escape reality. I went on a business trip to Las Vegas and got to take my bestest friend. It was nice to have someone as amazing as him to lay by each night. We decided since we were so close to California we would take our rental car and head for the beach.
It took 6 fun hours of driving and much anticipation...finally we made it to San Diego. We checked into our hotel then off to find the beach. We headed to Mission Bay it was packed. We kept driving to La Jolla. We took a road that headed to beach front and ran into a surfer. Blair asked where the best place to enjoy the beach was and he said "Big Rock". It was only a mile up the road.
To our surprise we had the beach mostly to ourselves. We spent the rest of the day there. Watched the sunset there. It was heaven! I am so lucky I got to spend a week with my love of my life and enjoy two days of beach fun and sun. So so lucky!

No comments: