Monday, April 4, 2011

What do little buzz now big buzz and cars have in common?

Can you believe that this cute little boy is now old enough for drivers ed? Oh my heck! I can't hardly stand the thought of it.
I've become one of those parents who say, " I can't believe where the time has gone!" Seriously, I do not feel any older but yet am keenly aware that I am living with a teenager everyday. He is a great kid and a typical teenager. With that being said- that is why I am absolutely TERRIFIED at the thought of him driving.
Not to mention the insurance premium that will double! YIKES...this is scary scary stuff.
On the flip side it will be nice to have someone that can drive and take the girls places. However, I remember my older brother wasn't the nicest or the best driver when he HAD to take his little sister places. It's amazing how we ever survived childhood with siblings isn't it? Anyway...it will be a new and exciting adventure for the Hill house!

2 comments:

kandis said...

holy cow! i'd be nervous too!! i just enlarged the photo of the three kids below. candace does that angry face a little too well! :) miss ya!

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-julo-untuk-bisnis-fotocopy