Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shopping Fun

Yes, I was one of those crazy 3 A.M. bargain shoppers. However, this year I got my son into it. He wanted a Ripstik G for his birthday. Fred Meyer had them 1/2 off so I told him if he wanted one he'd have to get up early and get it.
It was so fun seeing his excitement grow as we waited outside in the Idaho cold. Then he was AMAZED that people were running in the store - something he normally would have gotten in trouble for he could actually do.
Long story short he got his Ripstik and we were able to shop Walmart too and find more deals. He and I had a great time! He is already asking if he can come next year----He's hooked!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is awesom Blaze enjoyed it! We also had a great time shopping that early! It's a fun way to start off the Christmas season!

todd, christy & kids said...

It's so very addicting! I am a shop-o-holic only on this day though. Maybe cuz I am a deal seeker and I can't pay full price for anything.