Friday, November 14, 2008

Still in Idaho

For those who are wondering or just plain curious - I am STILL in Idaho. Rexburg has it's perks, like Fong's fried rice Ashley's favorite, old friends- Blaze has had fun at the middle school hooking up with his elementary buddies. Millhollow frozen yogurt Candace has to have the strawberry cheesecake it's pink and yummy. Overall it's been nice to have some time away to just think. I appreciate all the calls of love and concern. I'll keep you updated on just where we're going and when we'll be back. So for now a big hug from your lil' old pal in Idaho.

2 comments:

Janie said...

I texted you, but didn't get a response. Is everything okay? Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Love to you,

Jane

todd, christy & kids said...

Hey Jen,
I found your blog from Karen's blog. I didn't know you were in Idaho. Speaking of Millhollow brings back so many memories. If you are still there around Christmastime I'll have to stop and see you since I am planning on going up to my dad's for a visit.
Hope everything is OK. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Christy